The POS can be set to any of your existing registers, this provides useful default settings and helps you to track your orders and sales.
How do I initially set the register?
The POS will automatically use the first available register from your existing registers.
How do I change the register?
- Click the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
- Click Settings from the menu, this will open the Settings page.
- Click Registers, this will display a list of the available registers.
- Select the desired register.
- Click the confirmation icon (tick) in the top right.
The POS will now be set to the new register and will use the new registers location and pricing tier. A location defines what currency and tax zone is used.
How do I add, edit or delete a register?
Any changes to registers, such as adding new registers, making changes to registers or deleting registers can be accomplished via the Airsquare admin area. Find out more.