You can use the Facebook pixel to track your website visitors' actions. This is called conversion tracking. Tracked conversions appear in the Facebook Ads Manager and the Facebook Analytics dashboard, where they can be used to analyse the effectiveness of your conversion funnel and to calculate your return on ad investment.
How do I set up Facebook conversion tracking?
- First you need to get a Facebook Pixel.
- Once you have the snippet of code for the Facebook Pixel, just get the Pixel ID from it. You'll see something like this fbq('init', '1234567890'); you just want the ID bit in bold.
- In Airsquare, put the ID into Website > Settings > Tracking > Facebook pixel ID.
That's it! No need to code and paste the entire code snippet anywhere, we do all that for you.
What events do you track?
We track the following events:
- Viewing a page
- Adding something to the cart
- Reaching the checkout
- Completing a purchase
- Giving a donation
- Searching the site
- Filling out a contact form
- Subscribing to an email list