Sometimes you may see duplicate records for the same organisation in Airsquare.
This typically happens if they've spelt their name differently (e.g. Airsquare vs Airsquare Limited).
If you want to remove the duplicate records, but preserve their associated records/history, you can merge them together.
Here's what happens when you merge one organisation into another:
- Any people, notes, orders and memberships are transferred to the organisation you're merging into.
- All other information is discarded, in favour of the organisation you're merging into. This means you should first ensure the organisation you're keeping has all the correct contact details and custom field information stored.
How do I merge one organisation into another?
- Go to Contacts > Organisations > Organisations.
- Find the organisation you want to merge (the one you're discarding), under More, click Merge.
- Choose the organisation you want to Merge into.
- Click Merge.