What are ticket types for sessions?
In Airsquare, 'Ticket types', refers to the various types of tickets that you can offer, for the same session. For example:
- You could offer people 'Early Bird' tickets, which are available up until a certain date at a cheaper price;
- You could offer 'VIP' tickets, which have certain perks and are more expensive;
- You could offer 'seated' or 'standing' tickets;
- You could offer a 'standard' ticket, rather than having a variety of ticket options.
Ticket types allows you to specify how many tickets are available for each session, if ticket limits are applicable.
How do I add ticket types to sessions?
- Go to Website > Events.
- Search for the event in the table and click on it to edit.
- You'll see the sessions for that event listed under the heading Sessions.
- Click on the session to edit.
- You'll see the Ticket Type heading.
- Select the Add button on the right hand side.
- Give the Ticket type a name e.g. Standard, VIP etc.
- You have the option of adding a description of what the ticket type means; you can also specify the maximum number of this ticket that is available.
- Add a price to the Ticket type (if the event is free, add the price as 0).
- Select published or unpublished.
- You have the option to select the booking start & end dates for the ticket type - Useful in the case of 'Early Bird' tickets.
- Click Add.