How long does my free trial last?
What happens when my free trial ends?
Once you free trial is over, you'll need to setup billing (see below). You have 14 days to switch to a paid plan, or your site will be permanently deleted, unless arranged otherwise.
You won't be able to put through any orders once your trial is over.
If you've not gone live yet, that's ok, you can still continue to build your site on a paid plan. You can go-live whenever you're ready.
Can I extend my free trial?
We offer a generous 30-day free trial so you can try out every part of Airsquare. The trial period isn't meant to be an indefinite period where you build your site before going live, it's purely so you can evaluate Airsquare as your chosen platform. Therefore, we don't offer any extensions on our the trial period.
How do I setup billing?
Once your free trial is over, or you want to go-live, you'll need to setup billing:
- Click Setup billing on the setup wizard.
- Choose your Currency, this is what you'll be billed in.
- Choose your Plan, see our pricing if you're unsure which to choose.
- Fill out the Billing contact, this is who receives the invoice and who we discuss billing with.
- Fill out the Billing address, this is who the invoice is made out to.
- Enter your Credit card.
- If you can remember, please let us know how you found about Airsquare!
- Agree to the Billing terms.
- Click Update.
Your first invoice will be generated immediately and your credit card will be charged straight away.