Laybuy is a payment option you can offer your customers. Basically as a merchant you'll receive full payment within 48 hours. Your customer then pays off the total amount over 6 weekly interest fee payments.
What countries does it support?
Currently Laybuy supports New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.
What currencies does it support?
New Zealand Dollars (NZD), Australian Dollars (AUD) and British Pound (GBP) are currently the only currencies supported.
How do I get an account?
Just go to www.laybuy.com and sign up.
How do I connect my account to Airsquare?
Laybuy will issue you with a Merchant ID and API Key. To add these to Airsquare:
- In Airsquare, go to Account > Connected apps.
- Next to Laybuy, click Connect.
- Enter your Merchant ID and API Key
- Click Connect.
How do I start accepting Laybuy payments?
Once connected (see above) you can then need to enable it as a payment method:
- In Airsquare, go to Commerce > Payment methods.
- Tick Laybuy as a payment method. If it's not there, you've not connected your Laybuy account yet, see above.
- Click Update.
I've connected and enabled, but it's not showing as a payment option
Things to check:
- Laybuy requires a phone number to be provided. Ensure you're requiring a phone number during checkout (Commerce > Settings).
- Is the order in a supported currency? See above.