What is a subscribe form?
A subscribe form allows you collect email addresses from new subscribers and add them to your chosen subscriptions.
How do I add a subscribe form to my website?
Before you add a subscribe form widget, you must first create a subscription for people to sign up to.
To add a subscribe form widget:
- Go to Website > Widgets.
- Click the Add button in the top right.
- Enter the Title for the widget.
- Under Type, choose Subscribe form.
- Click Next.
- Enter an Intro message, which will tell people what they are subscribing to, e.g. "Please fill in your email address if you would like to receive our monthly newsletter with updates and special offers"
- Enter a Success message, e.g. 'Thank you, you are now subscribed to...'
- Enter a Notification email address, when someone fills in the form a notification email is sent to this address.
- Tick the Subscriptions that you want the form to relate to
- Optionally choose the Fields you want the subscriber to fill in.
- Click on Add.
- You can now add this widget to your website.