What is a SoundCloud player?
A SoundCloud player is a way to embed & play an audio clip from SoundCloud on your website.
How do I add a SoundCloud Player to my website?
To add a SoundCloud player, you must first upload a file to SoundCloud.
To create a SoundCloud Player widget:
- Go to Website > Widgets.
- Click the Add button in the top right.
- Enter the Title for the widget.
- Under Type, choose SoundCloud player.
- Click Next.
- Enter the Dimensions for your player.
- Add the SoundCloud URL of the track that you want to play. (To obtain the URL, simply copy the details from the address bar, when you are playing the track). Make sure the track is public, and not private.
- Optionally choose a colour & comments.
- Click Add.
- You can now add this widget to your website.