Google Analytics is a great way to find out how people are finding and using your website. This gives you valuable information that you can use to improve your website.
Why connect Google Analytics to Airsquare?
If you connect your Google Analytics account to your Airsquare website, you'll see a quick summary of your Analytics statistics on your website's dashboard - Handy for keeping a quick eye on things, without having to log in to Google Analytics separately.
How do I connect Google Analytics to my website?
Before you can connect Google Analytics, you must have enabled Google Analytics tracking in Airsquare first.
To connect Google Analytics:
- Go to Account > Connected apps.
- Find Google Analytics in the list and click Connect.
- You'll be redirected to Google. Make sure you are logged in with the same email account that your Google Analytics account is registered under. Click Allow access to let Airsquare see your data.
- You'll be redirected back to Airsquare, and your Google Analytics will be connected.
- You'll see summary stats from your Google Analytics account on your website's dashboard.
I've connected Google Analytics, but I don't see any stats on my dashboard?
If your website is new, it can take a few days for the first stats to come through.
I get a message saying that Google Analytics has been disconnected - What does this mean?
If you get disconnected, simply follow the same steps to re-connect (see above).
How do I disconnect Google Analytics from Airsquare?
- Log in to your website, go to Account > Connected apps.
- Next to Google Search Console, click Disconnect.